Lucky Tummy Chinatown Treats Set
A trip to Chinatown always means tasty treats! This first-of-its-kind wooden play set was inspired by Honolulu's vibrant Chinatown, which has served as a gateway to the islands and a cultural home for immigrants from China and other Asian countries for over a hundred years. From the clatter of dimsum carts, to the drumbeat of lion dances, Chinatown offers its own special rhythm and buffet of sensory delights!
- Wooden toys
- Set includes mooncake, gau, dan taat (egg tart), tangerine, red lai si or hong bao,
- Materials: wood, non-toxic paint, felt
- Dimensions: 11"x8.5"x2.5"
- Keiki Kaukau has been third-party tested to meet all applicable child safety requirements for kids ages 3+
- Keiki Kaukau's partner factory was founded by 3 moms and has been producing quality wooden toys for over a decade
- Designed in Hawaii
Valia Honolulu is a boutique with heart. We are located in Chinatown Honolulu in a neighborhood filled with small independently-owned and operated businesses. We love supporting small and local businesses here in Hawaii. We proudly stock a curated assortment of handmade, made in Hawaii and women-owned companies. We believe your purchase should come packaged with a story. That story becomes a beautiful memory over time with fond memories that makes you smile.
Keiki Kaukau (kay-kee cow-cow) means "kid food" in local lingo. Created by a Hawai'i mom and school teacher, Keiki Kaukau creates beautiful, quality toys that authentically represent the Aloha State and its unique blend of cultures. Keiki Kaukau pays your Aloha forward by donating 5 meals to the Hawai'i Food Bank for every set purchased.