Large Crossbody in Peacock
The Sandy Feet Hawaii large crossbody bag is a perfect everyday bag! This crossbody can hold much more than your essentials and the strap is adjustable so it can be work as a shoulder or crossbody bag. This special Lei Pīkake print was designed by local artist Kākou Collective. This bag is an exclusive item with limited quantities.
- Top zipper
- Front pocket with magnetic button closure
- Segmented pockets (2 larger, 2 pen sized)
- Measures approximately: 12.5" wide x 8.5” tall and 2.5” flat bottom
- 12" inch metal zipper closure
- Sandy Feet gold zipper charm
- Adjustable and removable genuine leather crossbody strap in black
- Strap length 27" - 40"
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Spot clean
- Please note each bag is handmade with love. Print placement varies on each bag and will likely differ from the photo.
Valia Honolulu is a boutique with heart. We are located in Chinatown Honolulu in a neighborhood filled with small independently-owned and operated businesses. We love supporting small and local businesses here in Hawaii. We proudly stock a curated assortment of handmade, made in Hawaii and women-owned companies. We believe your purchase should come packaged with a story. That story becomes a beautiful memory over time with fond memories that makes you smile.
Sandy Feet Hawaii was founded in January 2015 by owner and maker, Elene. Her company started out as a project to make Christmas gifts that turned into a fabric addiction and then became her creative outlet. A believer and practicer of constant learning, she is always searching out new DIY projects or tutorials and loves to integrate her own personal style into the projects. Elene is inspired by the ocean, Hawaii's flora and fauna, travel, creatives, people with a purpose are a few of the infinite inspiring things in my life. Many of these themes are found in Sandy Feet Hawaii creations.