Hawai‘i Artist Puzzle Duo
Keiki Kaukau has teamed up with local illustrator Kimberlie Wong to create two delightful designs! “Eat the Ānuenue” celebrates the rainbow of yummy fruits and veggies found in Hawai’i, and “Dive In!” portrays two happy keiki in an undersea wonderland full of coastal marine life.
- Recommended for ages 4+ due to difficulty level
- Comes in a set of 2 puzzles, 2 reference cards and 2 canvas logo pouches
- Each puzzle has 30 pieces
- Collaboration with local artist Kimberlie Wong (@kimiewng)
- Made from recycled paper and new material is sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Designed in Hawaii
Valia Honolulu is a boutique with heart. We are located in Chinatown Honolulu in a neighborhood filled with small independently-owned and operated businesses. We love supporting small and local businesses here in Hawaii. We proudly stock a curated assortment of handmade, made in Hawaii and women-owned companies. We believe your purchase should come packaged with a story. That story becomes a beautiful memory over time with fond memories that makes you smile.
Keiki Kaukau (kay-kee cow-cow) means "kid food" in local lingo. Created by a Hawai'i mom and school teacher, Keiki Kaukau creates beautiful, quality toys that authentically represent the Aloha State and its unique blend of cultures. Keiki Kaukau pays your Aloha forward by donating 5 meals to the Hawai'i Food Bank for every set purchased.