Na La Maika'i Planner
This Na Ka Maika'i Planner is an undated planner for anyone looking for a way to get organized. They make great gifts and there is no pressure to use it during a calendar year, an academic year, or even month after month because they are undated. Nā Lā Maika'i translates to "The Good Days".
- Matte hard cover
- Maiapilo Moon cover design
- Approximately 7" x 10"
- 120 gsm Layflat Pages
- Elastic band enclosure
- Attached bookmark ribbon
- 12-full color Hawaii inspired illustrations by Kris Hawaii between the months
- One calendar year worth of undated monthly & weekly spreads
- Months and days written in Hawaiian and English
- US and Hawaii holidays listed on one page for reference
- Monthly sticker tabs
- Cover art: Mahina Made Maiapilo Moon design by Shop Erika
Valia Honolulu is a boutique with heart. We are located in Chinatown Honolulu in a neighborhood filled with small independently-owned and operated businesses. We love supporting small and local businesses here in Hawaii. We proudly stock a curated assortment of handmade, made in Hawaii and women-owned companies. We believe your purchase should come packaged with a story; where its made, how its made, who made it and when I wore it.
Mahina Made was founded by Kailee Freitas. Born and raised in Hawai'i, she started Mahina Made in 2017 as a creative outlet and has since grown to a community of over 26,000 people who care about perpetuating Native Hawaiian culture. The mission of their lifestyle brand is to perpetuate and normalize Native Hawaiian culture in fashionable, modern, and practical ways.